With time in the hunt running out, we have to make the decision to leave Big Poppa behind in search for other bears. A shot is fired, but did it hit?!
Gear used in this hunt:
- Silky Katanaboy 500: https://wildfoodoutdoors.com/products/silky-katanaboy-500-folding-saw
- Springfield 2020 Waypoint: https://wildfoodoutdoors.com/products/2020-waypoint-308-carbon-fiber
- Maven Rangefinder: https://wildfoodoutdoors.com/products/maven-rf-1-rangefinder
- Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope: https://wildfoodoutdoors.com/products/vortex-razor-hd-27-60x85-angled-spotting-scope
- Peax Equipment Trekking Poles: https://wildfoodoutdoors.com/products/sissy-sticks-backcountry-z
- Peax Equipment Gaiters: https://wildfoodoutdoors.com/products/storm-castle-gaiters
- See more gear I use & love: https://bit.ly/3SUmsJH
Is this your first video of mine? Check out my Becoming a Hunter series about my first hunting season (at age 39!). Episode 1: https://youtu.be/R9znGXx7X8s
Follow along the adventure and subscribe for regular videos! I do my best to publish new videos every Saturday at 8am pacific.
Please share the video with your friends and family. The YouTube algorithm doesn't like to promote hunting content, so I appreciate your support!
Support the channel:
Weekly Hunting/Fishing/Outdoor deals newsletter: https://bit.ly/HuntingDealsWeekly
Deals & Discounts: https://bit.ly/HuntingDeals
Gear I use & love: https://bit.ly/3SUmsJH
Wild Food Outdoors swag: https://bit.ly/WFOswag